Thursday, November 11, 2010

JAI42 Top Picks!

Well, it seems that sketch was a huge success!  It was fabulous to see the different ways it was interpreted, and with so many different themes!  We hope you found the thumblinks easy to use too.  :-)

Here are our fabulous Top Picks for this week...







Click on their names to go and leave some comment love!

Congratulations Ladies!

Here is your badge to wear on your blog:


Come back at midnight to check out our next challenge!

Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!


5 comments:

  1. Congrats everyone!- lovely cards this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I am doing a little happy dance with a big fat smile on my face! Thanks so much ... you have no idea how much I needed this little boost today! Thanks for the lovely compliment! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How remiss ... in my excitement ... I forgot to say thank you ... I think"???? And ... well done to everyone ... it was such amazing competition ... and there were so many gorgeous entries! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations ladies...fantastic creations. I found the inspiration great but was too late at posting doh! So here is a link just incase you have a quiet spell and would like to see my creation LOL!! http://kookyskreations.blogspot.com/2010/11/crafty-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to you all; your cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete