Thursday, November 18, 2010

Just Add Ink 44 - A Colour Challenge!

Hi Inkers!

This week we have an interesting colour combination for you to play with - River Rock, Wild Wasabi and Chocolate Chip ... hope you're inspired already!



Here's what our fantastic design team came up with this week...






Just Add Ink Rules:
  • Make any project you like (card, layout, 3D project, etc) using our challenge as inspiration. While the DT uses primarily Stampin' Up! products, you're welcome to use any products you like.
  • After you've posted on your creation on your blog, click on the title of your blog post, and then link that address back here! Incorrect links, or blog links that are down-right advertising will be deleted.
  • Entries with 3 or more challenges listed against their creation will be deleted.
  • Projects must be new.
  • Please mention our challenge and provide a link back here so others can come and join in the fun too!
  • The DT girls are welcome to play along and inspire, but are not eligible for the top picks.
Get your entries in before midnight Wednesday (EST) by linking below.
Thank you for playing at
Just Add Ink!

7 comments:

  1. I love these colours, I am going to make a card right this minute and enter the challenge.
    Smiles:) Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm ... yum yum yum. Can't wait to play! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colours, me thinks would have been easier to apply it to something other than xmas lol, but oh well its done now. Great samples ladies, and thanks for the challenge this week. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the colours, and hope to get a chance to make more than one card with them this week. Great colour combo, girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was a bit scared of these colours, not my usual but am delighted with my card, so thanks girls for taking me out of my comfort zone. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi everyone!
    I just snuck a challenge entry in before popping down to Melbourne for a few days. I will check out all the other lovely entries when I return at the end of the week. Thanks for the fun colours ... loved them! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the inspiration Ladies, I do like these colours together.. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete