Sunday, December 18, 2011

A Sad Farewell..

All of us on the Just Add Ink Team are like family so its with much sadness to announce that
Bronwyn Eastley
and Tania Gould will be stepping down as Team members effective immediately.
Bronwyn and Tania have been on the Just Add Ink Design Team with Chantell and I since the start of Just Add Ink Challenges which started in January 2010 and we are incredibly sad to see them go.
Im sure you will all agree that Bronwyn and Tania have been an inspiration to us all. They are both off to new ventures so look out for more inspiration on their blogs/online soon.


Heres a few of my faves from Tania and JAI over the past 2 years.






and some of my faves from Bronwyn..

We will miss both of your incredible talents on the JAI Blog but hope you will continue to play along with us when you can.

Thank you so much to Bronwyn for helping me with running of the Just Add Ink Blog and we wish you the best in your new exciting ventures.
Tania, your sense of humour will be sorely missed and we all will be stalking your blog for pics of your beautiful daughter.




And life goes on ..we will be announcing our new Design Team search on the 10th January!




4 comments:

  1. I know change is inevitable, but boy this is SAD!!! Best of luck, Bron and Tania ... you know I won't be leaving you alone!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh this is such sad new - what a big loss for JAI.
    I'll miss seeing both your inspirational creations.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness ... a sad farewell indeed!
    Good luck to both of you Bronwyn and Tania, I have so enjoyed the inspiration from you and I will dearly miss your creations ... but I will pop by to say "Hi"!
    Wishing you both all the very best in your new endeavours, and a safe, happy and festive season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sad to see these talented ladies go! Wish them both success in their future endeavors!
    Hugs,
    Sharon F

    ReplyDelete