Friday, February 24, 2012

JAI 106 - Sketch Challenge!

Hi Inkers!

This week we have a great sketch challenge for you to use as inspiration in your stamping or craft projects. Here it is...

Hopefully by the time this post goes live on Friday morning I have found my MOJO and put in my card as well as the other Design Team members who have contributed this week and provided inspiration for you. I have been distracted with helping my husband who is on holidays and also finding time to renovate a room for me to have as a dedicated crafting area...so not much crafting happening at my place, just lots of demolishing of walls, repairing walls and ceilings...in readiness for painting and laying interlocking floorboards!

Look below at the great ideas for using this challenge and then join in the fun and link up your design below.

Not one of my better ones! I turned the sketch on its side for my card.







JUST ADD INK RULES
  • Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
  • Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
  • Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with 3 or less challenges if you like.
  • Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
  • Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as a way of advertising products/tutorials etc. which are for sale. You may include a 'project recipe' but do not provide links within the post for promotional purposes, recruiting etc. for ANY product brand. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
  • We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
  • The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.


5 comments:

  1. Absolutely love all these cards from the DT. So much inspiration and the sketch lends itself to such a variety of interpretation. Thank you. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a simple and awesome sketch....love all the DT inspirations shared here...truly inspiring.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch and I love what the DT has done with it. Wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sketch and thanks for the inspiration ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, darn! I just missed the deadline! Well, if you would like to see my card it is here: http://artfulhaven.blogspot.com/2012/02/thank-you-and-cr84fn49-and-jai106.html

    Thanks for a great challenge and the gorgeous work by the design team--love them all!

    ReplyDelete