Have you all been watching the Queen's Jubilee Celebrations this week? I've been checking out all the gorgeous dresses and hats she wears and hoping for a peek at those lovely corgis of hers (bit partial to corgis lol) ...anyway that has nothing to do with this week's challenge ...hehehe! This week's challenge is about something she might wear though...Pearls.
So this week's challenge is to...
Just Add Pearls
Here is what the Design Team came up with this week. Lots of us are just back from the South Pacific Stampin' Up! Conference in Canberra.
Please note that Pearls is plural so more than one pearl is required. Easy as challenge this week! Check back on Sunday for our Scrapbooking challenge and winner of last month's challenge too!
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with 3 or less challenges if you like.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as a way of advertising products/tutorials etc. which are for sale. You may include a 'project recipe' but do not provide links within the post for promotional purposes, recruiting etc. for ANY product brand. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.