Friday, September 28, 2012

JAI 137

This week for JAI 137 we have a lovely sketch challenge courtesy of our sketch queen Mae. 
Heres what she came up with to challenge us. Love the panelling in the background dont you? Dont forget that this sketch can be rotated, add a panel or lose one etc etc.Im so looking forward to seeing everyones take on the sketch.




And here's what the Design Team came up with ...












JUST ADD INK RULES
  • Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
  • Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
  • Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
  • Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
  • Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
  • We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
  • The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.

2 comments:

  1. I love the sketch this week, nice and easy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hii, It was my first time to enter with a challenge en posted it thru a linky. It didn't work out the way I wanted to. In stead of just my post, I put a bloglink I'm sorry for that. I wanted to change it,but I now see that the linky list is closed. Next time I will try to do it the right way :)

    ReplyDelete