Friday, March 1, 2013

JAI#155 - Sketch Challenge

Friday has come around again and that means I get to let you know what this week's Just Add Ink challenge is and as the post title announces it is a Sketch Challenge. I am responsible for putting this sketch together and as you can see I like to keep my sketches fairly simple to allow you the creator of projects to add detail and your artistic slant on the base outline. You can take the sketch literally in every aspect, as I tried to do this week, or you can add your own touch by putting it on its side, flipping it or adding additional embelishments where appropriate for your project.

This week will be my last challenge post for a little while as I am about to take a month's break, however, Nikki who does our weekly winners post will pick up my weeks and of course Delys will do the other weeks, so you can still rely on our weekly challenges for the month of March. See you when I get back.

In the meantime, here is the sketch and we would love to see how you interpret it your way. So go and have fun and upload your cards below for us to enjoy as well.



Here is what the Design Team have come up with this week to provide you with further inspiration...









JUST ADD INK RULES
  • Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
  • Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
  • Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
  • Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
  • Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
  • We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
  • The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.



3 comments:

  1. Great sketch. I hope I find some time to play this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been online much lately but wanted to do a 'blanket' post and tell all you lovely ladies what gorgeous cards and inspiration you've come up with this week. Love them all. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was an interesting sketch this week. Those skinny panels are not as easy as you think.

    ReplyDelete