Thursday, January 2, 2014

Just Add Ink #196....Winners!

Hey there everyone, we hope you all survived the Christmas mayhem and enjoyed a very relaxing Christmas with those you love.
We loved seeing all of your great Christmas projects and as always choosing just one is very difficult, but we did and our "Top Pick" for our "Just Add Christmas" challenge with this fabulous project is...

Here's what some of the Design Team had to say......

"One of the loveliest handmade Christmas trees I have seen.  Beautiful! "

"A huge amount of work with beautiful results"

 "Fun, colourful family project that really captures the Christmas spirit"

Congratulations!


Here is your badge to wear on your blog.

Honorable Mentions for this week go to -

Sue .T.



 "These coasters are so cool and artsy.  A practical and colourful gift set"

 "Lovely project that will be treasured by the recipient I'm sure"


Deb Fearns

JAI #196 Challenge Just Add Christmas Project by Deb Fearns (Dessert Table2)

"Great to see MDS put to use in the decorating of her yummy Desert table"

 "Fabulous array of themed MDS projects to dress up Christmas dessert"



Be sure to click on their names and leave them some lovely comments.

Don't forget to come back at midnight to check out our next challenge!

Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!


2 comments:

  1. Hooray! Oh dear, Ladies! Thanks so much for choosing my project! Thank you for loving my project! I'm so excited now. I'm 'flying'! (This is my first time joining in Just Add Ink.) I really had fun playing in Just Add Ink. Congrats to Sue .T. and Deb Fearns on your beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including me in top honors! I was sure my crappy photo of my project was gonna exclude me! :) Congrats to everyone else also!

    ReplyDelete