well welcome to the last challenge of the year for Just Add Ink. Tina has suggested we end the year asking you to Just Add 'N'. The idea of the challenge is to make the main element of your project something beginning with 'N'. Some of the great examples the design team have used include...navy, neutrals, nautical, noel, naughty and nice and I'm sure you can think of many more!
With Christmas almost here we are running the challenge for two weeks and it will close Jan 4th. It will also be a non-voting challenge as the Just Add Ink team will be taking a break for our summer holidays. We hope you can join in with the challenge if you get time over the holidays and please drop back on January 20 when the team will start the year off with a blog hop.
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.