At Just Add Ink we always like to start the year off with a blog hop to showcase the first challenge of the year.
This year Rochelle has suggested we all "Just Add Something New". Now I know that won't be hard for the Stampin Up! demonstrators out there as the new Occasions catalogue and Sale-a-bration promotions have started! If you don't have anything new from SU! please join us using whatever new product you have and be sure to let us know what it is.
To make the blog hop extra special the design team have donated new SU! SAB items as prizes to the winner and two honorable mentions participants.
Please note, to be eligible, you must ........
:Create a "NEW" project using "SOMETHING NEW TO YOU".
:Leave a comment on all the design team blogs.
:Be or become a follower Of the JAI challenge blog.
:Blog your project exclusively linked to Just Add Ink.
Entrants that link to additional challenges will be ineligible.
Prizes are open to both international and AUS/NZ participants.
You can begin the blog hop here by clicking on Kims name, or at any of the other design team members blog posts, just follow the hop by clicking on the next or previous buttons you will find at the bottom of all the design team posts.
We look forward to kicking the year off with a celebration of new crafty goodness and inspiration and hope you will join the challenge with us.
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge only.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.