Thursday, December 2, 2010

JAI45 Top Picks!

It sure was a popular sketch this week!  Lots of people commented that it's one that they'll be using again.  That's fantastic, and we love to hear it!  Did you know that you can see all the past sketches and colour combos in a slideshow on our sidebar?  If you click on it, you'll be taken to a gallery, if you prefer to view them that way.  They're a great resource to be able to come back to!

Here are this week's fabulous Top Picks...







Click on their names to go and leave some comment love!

Congratulations Ladies!

Here is your badge to wear on your blog:


Come back at midnight to check out our next challenge!

Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!


3 comments:

  1. Whoo Hooo!! Thank you for picking me ladies- I've been working hard on my cards- to get a Top Pick has made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to what Debi said! I am in esteemed company!! Thanks for choosing my card as one of this week's Top Picks; it makes having to be at work all the more bearable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, thanks so much for the shout out, I'm so happy!! :)

    ReplyDelete